CIPP Point Repair by BMC Corp
Cured-in-Place Pipe Point Repair is a fast, practical, and economical “no-dig” solution for pipes with partial structural deterioration and/or distortion, interior corrosion, settling, cracking, and misalignment. CIPP Point Repair provides jointless renovation, sectional point repair, improves flow characteristics, adds to the pipe’s structural integrity, and virtually eliminates all exfiltration and infiltration at the repaired area.
SECTIONAL POINT REPAIR
A sectional point repair is performed when a municipal sewer line has a problem area that needs attention. Rather than cure entire segments of the line, BMC Corp. finds the damaged section and repairs it. This trenchless repair process is known as a sectional point repair.
Sectional point repair is the most cost-effective solution for municipalities with isolated sewer line problems. Not only does sectional point repair prevent costly and unnecessary repairs, but it can also be completed as quickly as one day. It offers strength, durability, and dependability for years, saving money on sewer line repairs.
BMC IS PERFORMING LATERAL CONNECTION REPAIRS USING TRELLEBORG TECHNOLOGY
HOW CIPP REPAIR WORKS:
- Point of repair is determined by TV inspection
- A resin-wetted fiberglass mat is placed into position
- Packer is gradually inflated by compressed air
- The mat is pressed tightly against the pipe causing the resin to penetrate the damage
- After the mat is cured from the resin, the packer is deflated and removed.
Sign up for our